Image Map Pro – WordPress Plugin
- Advanced Drag-and-drop Editor
- Polygon, Icon, Rectangle and Ellipse Shapes
- 150 SVG Icons Included
- Tons of Style and Animation Options
- Responsive and Optimized for Touchscreen
- Customizable Mouseover and Click Actions
- Comprehensive API
- Free Customer Support for 6 Months
Advanced Drag-and-drop Editor
Image Map Pro comes with a fully featured web app to quickly create, edit and export your image maps. Using the app is super easy and a step-by-step guide is also included!
Content Builder – New in Version 3.0
In version 3.0 we are introducing Squares – a content builder that lets you add rich content and media to the tooltips of your image map.
Polygon, Icon, Rectangle and Ellipse Shapes
Image Map Pro is the only plugin, which allows you to draw custom shapes. You can also use pins, custom icons, rectangles and ellipses.
150 SVG Icons Included
That’s right, 150 high-quality SVG icons bundled in the Editor. And if you still can’t find that special icon you need, you can also use your own image!
Tons of Style and Animation Options
With the Editor you can customize properties like opacity, fill, stroke and corner-radius to match the design of your site. You can also have separate styles on mouseover!
Responsive and Optimized for Touchscreen
Image Map Pro is made to properly handle touch events. And if you have a lot of content in your tooltips you can make them fullscreen on mobile devices!
Customizable Mouseover and Click Actions
The shapes can be links! Tooltips can be made to appear on mouseover or click – whatever works best in your case. Or you can turn the tooltips off completely!
Free Customer Support for 6 Months
We are here to help!
If you have any issues installing or using our product,
please send us a ticket and we will respond as soon as possible!
4.0.7 – 16.06.2017
- Fixed a bug in the API that would cause incorrect data to be sent.
- Custom shape icons will now properly display with their custom size, instead of the default 44×44 pixels.
4.0.6 – 14.06.2017
- Fixed a bug in the editor that would sometimes cause the editor to not work in Safari or Firefox.
4.0.5 – 12.06.2017
- Fixed a bug related to shortcodes and HTML code in the tooltips.
4.0.4 – 09.06.2017
- Made changes to the folder structure to allow easier debugging from the WP Dashboard.
4.0.3 – 28.05.2017
- The image map will now properly go in fullscreen mode from the Preview mode in the Editor.
- Fixed a bug related to activation.
4.0.2 – 26.05.2017
- Minor bug fixes.
4.0.1 – 25.05.2017
- Added an option to center the image map on the page.
- When the image map is in “responsive” mode, it will no longer use the width and height previously set from the editor.
- Fixed a bug with the “start in fullscreen” feature.
- Added tooltips to display keyboard shortcuts for zooming.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong image to be displayed after updating.
4.0.0 – 22.05.2017
- Automatic Updates & Activation
- Editor Zooming
- While drawing a rect or oval, hold SHIFT to lock width/height
- Rename list items
- Fullscreen capability (front-end)
- Default settings for shapes and tooltips (via external .js file)
- HTML-based API
- Added an option to retain original image size, along with responsiveness
- The plugin now uses PHP sessions to load only included image maps on a page
- Improved documentation