InstaShow is a premium WordPress Instagram feed for creating charming galleries of Instagram images. Take the advantage of an all-new multipurpose responsive Instagram feed for displaying various photos from Instagram with great number of possibilities to determine necessary resources and to set up additional filters.
60+ adaptable parameters and 10 color schemes will help to adjust the Instagram gallery as you wish. Use fully responsive and mobile friendly widget to attract your website?s audience in a flash.
Share the best with everyone!
What our customers say about InstaShow
We aim at the production of high-quality and user-friendly products for our customers. That’s why we strive to allow you to use full potential of a product. For Instagram WordPress feed InstaShow we’ve prepared more than 60 adjustable parameters so that you can easily adapt the Instagram widget to your website.
- The number of Instagram sources is restricted only by your desires
- Add any combination of usernames, hashtags, locations or Instagram post URLs
- Use additional conditions to filter Instagram photos
- Exclude specific photos or photos which contain the specified hashtags or which refers to the certain authors or locations with “except” filter
- Filter Instagram photos by @username, #hashtag, location or specific photo with “only” filter
- Specify required number of loaded images to restrict their count with “limit” option
- Define how long the photos will be cached in browsers’ local storage with “cacheMediaTime” option
- Adjust width and height of your website Instagram feed for WordPress
- Make Instagram feed responsive to adjust it to any screen
- Set the number of columns and rows in the grid
- Choose the appropriate gutter between photos
- Specify the responsive breakpoints to set the columns, rows and gutter in the grid depending on a window width
- 3 different navigation controls of the gallery: arrows, scroll, drag
- Choose in which way the photos are scrolled: page by page or in free mode
- Use the loop option to show an infinite Instagram feed. It’s enabled by default.
- Display or hide scrollbar indicator
- Each UI element is Retina ready
- 2 variants of scrolling direction: horizontal or vertical
- Automatic image scrolling with autorotation mode
- Pause on hover in autorotation mode
- 2 animation effects of image scrolling: slide or fade
- Adjustable animation speed
- Choose animation easing of slide switching
- Share a link to any photo in your Instagram feed with the help of the popup deep linking option.
- Adjustable image scroll speed in popup
- Choose animation easing of image scrolling in popup
- 16 languages support (de, en, es, fr, it, nl, no, pl, pt-BR, sv, tr, ru, hi, ko, zh-HK, ja)
- Choose the mode of opening Instagram images: in popup or directly in Instagram.
Display or hide each UI element in the WordPress Instagram gallery:
- Likes counter
- Comments counter
Display or hide each UI element in the popup:
- Instagram link
- Likes counter
- Comments counter
- Passed time
- 10 Predefined Color Schemes
- Adjustable color of 24 UI elements
- Set the parameters as you wish with the shortcode generator
- Use InstaShow with one of the most popular page-builder for WordPress – Visual Composer. VC InstaShow element is available with all customization opportunities.
- WordPress Instagram feed plugin checks automatically new updates. You will be notified and able to update the widget in WordPress admin panel if a new version is available.
Support, Questions and Offers
Our support team is ready to answer on any kind of questions.
Do not hesitate to ask ? we will figure out how to help you!
More plugins by Elfsight
Change Log – new version 2.4.1 is available for download
June 20, 2017 – Version 2.4.1
### Fixed * Minor fixes
June 16, 2017 – Version 2.4.0
### Added * Instagram image carousel support ### Changed * All new popup design * New carousel and video icons in the gallery * Default values for some color options ### Fixed * Instagram changes: Video playing bug * Instagram changes: Filter option bug * Instagram changes: Username and profile image displaying bug
June 14, 2017 – Version 2.3.3
### Fixed * Quick fix for Instagram update
April 20, 2017 – Version 2.3.2
### Fixed * Specific image URL as a source issue
Attention! Important update to fit Instagram API Changes. Learn more