LBEvents is a plugin for WordPress that allows users to easily create and manage events and display them in a calendar.
Insert calendar base on shortcode so it easy to add to any Post/Page.
The calendar is very simple to install, implement and use.
Controls calendar via AJAX so the page not reload each time when move to next or previous month.
LBEvents also allow users to vote an event lets you know everyone’s feeling about the event
- Create/Manage events by category
- Show events on calendar
- Support shortcode to put calendar into any WordPress’s Post/Page
- Mutiple calendar instance on 1 post/page
- Controls calendar via AJAX
- Repeation event
- Support multiple venue for each event
- Show event’s venue on Google Map
- Like/Dislike an event
- Stand out event’s category by color
- Easy set width of calendar
- Support TinyMCE editor so can add any content to events’s description
- Events Tooltip
- Support to all major browsers (IE7+, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Front-end: http://wordpressdemo.lessbugs.com/3.3.1/lbevents
- Backend: http://wordpressdemo.lessbugs.com/3.3.1/wp-admin
- Username/Password: demo/demo
14 May, 2012 - Released